Youth Crew Support of Habitat Restoration Surrounding Cheeseboro Canyon Universal Access Trail (P19AS00007)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Youth Crew Support of Habitat Restoration Surrounding Cheeseboro Canyon Universal Access Trail" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 14, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 30, 2018 This announcement is not a request for applications This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Serviceaposs intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $52,844.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 19 FA 0016||Notice of Intent|
|F19AS00050||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative|
|72049219RFA00001||PNG Biodiversity Program|
|USGS 19 FA 0031||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FA 0006||Notice of Intent|
|F19AS00051||Surveys, Conservation, and Management of Biological Resources at Bitter Creek National Wildlife Refuge|
|F19AS00052||R3 Sport Fish Restoration Grant Progam (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|F19AS00053||R3 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|N62473 19 2 0001||California Least Tern And Western Snowy Plover Predator Control at Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton|
|BOR UC 19 N001||RGSM Genetics Monitoring & Assessment|
|USGS 19 FA 0007||Notice of Intent|
|USFS GLRI CWMA 2019||2018-1C|
|BOR MP 19 N001||Friant-Kern Canal Capacity Correction Project|
|F18AS00321||Spatially Explicit State-and-Transition Modeling for Rangeland Conservation Planning|
|F19AS00075||National Fish Passage Program|
|AFRP N 2 19||Additional environmental compliance tasks at DCID|
|W912EF 19 2 RFP 0001||Natural Resources Training and Education at Dworshak Project|
|W912EF 19 2 RFP 0002||Natural Resources Training and Education at Mill Creek Project|
|BOR DO 19 F005||WaterSMART Grants:Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects for Fiscal Year 2019|
|BOR MP 19 F003||Agricultural Water Conservation and Efficiency Grants Fostering District/Farmer Partnerships|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: