TriService Nursing Research Program "B Call" (HU0001 19 TSNRP 0003)
- The Department of Defense, Uniformed Services Univ. of the Health Sciences in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "TriService Nursing Research Program "B Call"" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.750.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 02, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 05, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Youth Crew Support of Habitat Restoration Surrounding Cheeseboro Canyon Universal Access Trail
Previous opportunity: Visitor Services Intern to Provide Volunteer Coordination and Enhanced Recreational Opportunities
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HU0001 19 TSNRP 0003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|19 520||Methodology, Measurement, and Statistics|
|G18AS00124||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian Mountain CESU|
|DE FOA 0001961||FY2019 Research Opportunities in High Energy Physics|
|G19AS00018||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G19AS00017||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G19AS00016||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G19AS00015||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|19 521||CyberCorps(R) Scholarship for Service|
|19 522||National Science Foundation Research Traineeship (NRT) Program|
|19 524||Training-based Workforce Development for Advanced Cyberinfrastructure|
|19 526||Materials Innovation Platforms|
|DWFP 15 S 01||Deployed Warfighter Protection Program Research Oppurtunities|
|DE FOA 0002023||Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (DOE EPSCoR) Implementation Grants|
|FA9550 19 S 0001||Dynamically and Controllably Reconfigurable Antennas through Physical Deformation Processes|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR BISA 0316||Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase I|
|19 528||CNH2: Dynamics of Integrated Socio-Environmental Systems|
|19 529||Spectrum Efficiency, Energy Efficiency, and Security (SpecEES): Enabling Spectrum for All|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR ARHF 0317||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Health and Function|
|19 530||Ideas Lab: Cross-cutting Initiative in CubeSat Innovations|
|19 531||Frontier Research in Earth Sciences|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HU0001 19 TSNRP 0003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: