Apply for NPS 17 NERO 0051
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enhancing the Capt. John Smith Chesapeake NHT in Lancaster and York Counties" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.930.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 01, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 10, 2017 This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities without competition..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Contra Loma Boat Launch
Previous opportunity: Geoarchaeology at the Osotuoy Unit – ARPO
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS 17 NERO 0051
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0051) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USEU 2017 01||U.S-EU Relationship|
|DHS 17 MT 023 004 99||Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R4|
|DHS 17 MT 023 006 99||Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R6|
|P17AS00306||Rocky Mountain National Park Visitor Use and Transportation Management Study|
|INLEA INLTC 17 007||Combating Wildlife Trafficking in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|INLEA INLCN 17 002||Drug Prevention and Awareness Programming in Honduras|
|NPS 17 NERO 0053||Collaboration to connect people to the National Trails in the Potomac River corridor.|
|DHS 17 DAD 024 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP)|
|DHS 17 MT 041 01 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 1|
|DHS 17 MT 041 08 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 8|
|SMK80017PAS03||Media Internship Program|
|DHS 17 MT 023 007 99||Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R7|
|DHS 17 MT 023 010 99||Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R10|
|DHS 17 GPD 008 00 01||Fiscal Year 2017 Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0055||Cooperative Education Programming between Fort Monroe National Monument and Hampton City Schools|
|DHS 17 MT 041 10 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 10|
|DHS 17 GPD 067 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)|
|DHS 17 GPD 075 00 03||Fiscal Year 2017 Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)|
|DHS 17 GPD 056 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)|
|DHS 17 MT 041 03 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 3|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0051", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.