A National Training and Technical Assistance Center to Improve Police-Based Responses to People with Mental Heath Disorders and Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (BJA 2017 13103)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "A National Training and Technical Assistance Center to Improve Police-Based Responses to People with Mental Heath Disorders and Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.738.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 05, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 22, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent
Previous opportunity: Quantifying the effects of the 2016 Coyote Fire on fuel loading and forest structure in Guadalupe National Park
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2017 13103) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL17GR0043 WHPCOSTARICA PREVENTIONSTRAT||Developing Prevention and Urban Design Strategies for Municipalities in Costa Rica to Prevent Crime and Drug Trafficking|
|INL17GR0043 WHPCOSTARICA PREVSTRA 070617||Developing Prevention and Urban Design Strategies for Municipalities in Costa Rica to Prevent Crime and Drug Trafficking|
|INL17GR0045 WHPCOSTARICA STATSMON 070617||Statistical Monitoring of Costa Rican Criminal, Security, and Justice Sector Context|
|INL17GR0044 WHPCOSTARICA JUSTSECT 070617||"Capacity-Building, Development of Protocols, and Justice Sector Engagement for the Prevention of Bullying"|
|AID 617 17 CEEARFI||Request for Information (RFI) USAID/Uganda Citizens Electoral Engagement Activity (CEEA)|
|INL17CA0057 AMETUNISIA CORRSOP 071317||Tunisian Correction’s Standard Operating Procedures|
|INL17GR0050 INLEAPHILIPPINES 7172017||Strengthening Rule of Law through Legal Aid Clinics in the Philippines|
|INL17GR0062 INLEAMACEDONIA 7182017||Legal Protection of the Voting Rights|
|INL 17GR0058 AMEWESTBANK JLA 07262017||West Bank Access to Justice Legal Aid Project|
|INL 17CA0055 WHPHONDURAS MPP 07262017||Support for the Community Police, Model Police Precinct Program in Honduras|
|INL 17GR0060 AMENIGERIA LEGALCLIN 072617||Law School Partnership to Establish a Legal Clinic Pilot Project in Kuje Prison|
|DHS 17 GPD 134 00 01||Fiscal Year 2017 Presidential Residence Protection Assistance Grant (PRPA)|
|BOR GP 17 N004||Notice of Intent to Award Legal Review of Adaptation Strategies|
|OVW 2017 13480||Supplemental OVW Fiscal Year 2017 Enhanced Training And Services To End Abuse In Later Life Program Solicitation|
|INL 17GR0065 AMENIGERIA ANTICORR 0917201||Strengthening National, State, and Local Level Anti- Corruption Efforts in Nigeria|
|INL18GR0001 WHPCENT AMERICA GREAT 102517||Gang Resistance Education And Training (G.R.E.A.T.) Program – Training and Technical Assistance Support through Central America|
|INL18CA0003 WHPMEXICO JUSTICESECTOPS 110||Securing Justice: Developing the Capacity of Mexican Justice Sector Operators within the New Criminal Justice System|
|INL18CA0003 WHPMEXICO JUSTSECTOPS 110617||Securing Justice: Developing the Capacity of Mexican Justice Sector Operators within the New Criminal Justice System|
|INL18CA0004 EAARMENIA 11132017||School of Advocates Anti-Corruption and Human Rights Curriculum Development in Armenia|
|INL18GR0006 INLAPAFGHANISTAN 12012017||Afghanistan Master of Laws (LL.M.) Degree Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2017 13103", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: