WaterSMART Grants:Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects for Fiscal Year 2019 (BOR DO 19 F005)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "WaterSMART Grants:Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects for Fiscal Year 2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.507.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 24, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 24, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 60 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: HQ NWRS System Enhancements
Previous opportunity: DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 3
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR DO 19 F005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR MP 19 F003||Agricultural Water Conservation and Efficiency Grants Fostering District/Farmer Partnerships|
|BOR DO 19 F003||WaterSMART Drought Response Program: Drought Resiliency Projects for Fiscal Year 2019|
|F19AS00078||Evaluating the Role(s) of the Butte Sink and Sutter Bypass for Butte Creek Spring-Run Chinook salmon and other Central Valley Juvenile Salmonid Populations|
|F19AS00082||Population Trends and Reproductive Success of Piping Plovers and other Beach Nesting Birds at Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge (2019)|
|F19AS00080||FWS NFWF URBAN PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM 2019|
|P19AS00017||Youth Preservation of Cultural Landscapes|
|F19AS00020||CESU - Genomic and biogeographic analysis of two pathogens endangering the desert tortoise|
|USGS 19 FA 0041||Biological Controls of Coastal Marsh Dynamics|
|USGS 19 FA 0052||Modeling long-term morphologic response of barrier islands in support of research in coastal sediment supply and flux|
|P19AS00003||Historic Preservation at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P19AS00004||Bat Conservation and Sagebrush Restoration in Great Basin National Park|
|P19AS00014||Restore Native Plants at High Visibility Park Sites for public access|
|F19AS00090||2019 National Fish Habitat Action Plan|
|P19AS00024||Go Digital-Make digital images accessible to Park Staff and the Public|
|P19AS00025||Large mammal responses to wildfire and landscape-scale forest re|
|F19AS00096||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU): Phenology Monitoring Technical Assistance|
|F19AS00098||Joint Ventures - Improving the Science Foundation for Bird Conservation|
|P19AS00026||Post Carr Fire Burned Hazard Tree and Vegetation Removal and Structure Stabilization at Whiskeytown National Recreation Area|
|P19AS00027||Conduct Engineering Assessment and Develop Options for Treatment|
|F19AS00099||HQ NWRS System Enhancements|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR DO 19 F005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: