NIH Director's Early Independence Award (DP5 - Clinical Trial Optional) (RFA RM 18 010)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIH Director's Early Independence Award (DP5 - Clinical Trial Optional)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.310.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 26, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 27, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Non-Competitive Cooperative Agreement
Previous opportunity: Resource Management Internships for Haleakala National Park
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA RM 18 010) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 18 007||Health Careers Opportunity Program: The National HCOP Academies|
|RFA GM 18 003||Coordination Center for the Models of Infectious Disease Agent Study (MIDAS) Program (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA CE18 1803||State Essentials for Childhood Initiative: Implementation of Strategies and Approaches for Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention|
|CDC RFA OE17 17010202SUPP18||CDC's Collaboration with Academia to Strengthen Public Health Workforce Capacity|
|CDC RFA DP18 1805||Provision of Technical Assistance and Training Activities to Assure Comprehensive Cancer Control Outcomes|
|SM 18 013||Assertive Community Treatment Grants (Short Title: ACT)|
|CDC RFA PS18 1812||Sustainable Healthcenter Implementation Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Pilot (SHIPP)|
|RFA HL 19 015||Physician-Scientist (PS) Research Award for Early Stage Investigators (ESIs) (R01 - Clinical Trial Optional)|
|SM 18 016||National Center of Excellence for Tobacco-Free Recovery (Short Title: National Center – TFR)|
|SP 18 004||Drug Free Communities Mentoring Program|
|RFA DP 19 001||Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research Centers|
|SM 18 006||Project AWARE - States|
|SP 18 006||Strategic Prevention Framework Partnerships for Success|
|CDC RFA DP18 1815PPHF18||Improving the Health of Americans Through Prevention and Management of Diabetes and Heart Disease and Stroke-Financed in part by 2018 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF)|
|SM 18 009||Mental Health Awareness Training Grants|
|SM 18 012||Community Programs for Outreach and Intervention with Youth and Young Adults at Clinical High Risk for Psychosis (Short Title: CHR-P)|
|CDC RFA IP18 1804||Promoting, Strengthening and Enhancing Disease Prevention by Collaboration with Targeted Stakeholders|
|CDC RFA IP18 1803PPHF18||Improving Implementation of Immunization Practice Standards by National Pharmacy Organizations--Financed Solely by PPHF 2018 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|PA 18 751||Geriatrics and Clinical Gerontology Research to Address Health Disparities in the U.S. (Admin Supp Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA GH16 16400201SUPP18||Assisting the Ministry of Health and Social Services (MOHSS) in Providing Critical Human Resources for Health to Achieve HIV Epidemic Control in Namibia under PEPFAR|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA RM 18 010", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: