Inventory and Monitoring Data Management Project (F18AS00211)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, environment, information and statistics, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Inventory and Monitoring Data Management Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.670.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 28, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Pacific Southwest Region intends to award single source financial assistance as authorized by 505 DM 2.14 (B) to University Enterprises,Inc. This notice is not a request for proposals..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Information and Statistics, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent: USGS Great Lakes Geologic Quaternary Mapping in IN, FY2018-19
Previous opportunity: USAID Mapping for Resilience – Community Solutions Through Student-Led Open Mapping Initiatives Addendum to the Science, Technology, Innovation, and Partnerships in Higher Education Program Annual Program Statement
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00211) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00305||Changing Tides ¿ Detecting population changes in a popular clam fishery|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00211", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: