Apply for FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0007
- The Department of Defense, Air Force Office of Scientific Research in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY21 DEFENSE ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH (DEPSCoR) – RESEARCH COLLABORATION (RC)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.431.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 10, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 22, 2022 Close date for full proposal submissions (by invitation only) is NLT 1159PM, Tuesday, 22 February 2022..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 21 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - Region 6
Previous opportunity: Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0007
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 21 MSRP CTA||DOD Multiple Sclerosis Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 MSRP EHDA||DOD Multiple Sclerosis Exploration - Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 MSRP IIRA||DOD Multiple Sclerosis Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0008||FY21 DEFENSE ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH (DEPSCoR) – CAPACITY BUILDING (CB)|
|W81XWH 21 MSRP EIRA||DOD Multiple Sclerosis Early Investigator Research Award|
|W911NF 17 S 0003 SPECIALNOTICE TPV CELL||Thermophotovoltaic (TPV) Cell Array Assembly Research|
|W911NF 21 S 0011||DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (DoD) FY 2022 Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority-Serving Institutions (HBCU/MI) Equipment/Instrumentation|
|21 582||Disrupting Operations of Illicit Supply Networks|
|W81XWH 21 VRP CTA||DOD Vision, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 VRP TRA||DOD Vision, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 VRP IIRA||DOD Vision, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 VRP FTTSA||DOD Vision, Focused Translational Team Science Award|
|W81XWH 21 SRP TRPA||DoD Scleroderma, Translational Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 21 SRP IDA||DoD Scleroderma, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 PCARP IDA||DoD Pancreatic Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 PCARP TRPA||DoD Pancreatic Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 21 RCRP CA||DOD Rare Cancers Concept Award|
|W81XWH 21 RCRP IDA||DOD Rare Cancers Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 RCRP RCDA||DOD Rare Cancers Resource and Community Development Award|
|IS CSA 21 002||CISA Cyber Security Awareness Campaign|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.