Apply for HHS 2021 ACL AOA EJIG 0047
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Elder Justice Innovation Grants FY2021" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.747.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 25, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 24, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 16 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: New Anti-Corruption Support Activity
Previous opportunity: DOD Autism Research Program, Clinical Trial Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2021 ACL AOA EJIG 0047
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2021 ACL AOA EJIG 0047) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA EESC 0075||National Information & Referral Support Center|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA ABRC 0036||National Center on Elder Abuse Resource Center|
|O OVC 2021 85001||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Training and Technical Assistance for Addressing Female Genital Mutilation and Cutting Programs|
|HHS 2021 ACF OPRE PD 1917||Behavioral Interventions Scholars|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF CF 1903||Family Connection Grants: Building the Evidence for Kinship Navigator Programs|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD DDUC 0071||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Service|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NB 1958||Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance-Esther Martinez Immersion|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NL 1924||Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NN 1918||Social and Economic Development Strategies - Growing Organizations (GO)|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NK 1902||Social and Economic Development Strategies for Alaska-SEDS-AK|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NR 1907||Environmental Regulatory Enhancement|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA NA 1906||Social and Economic Development Strategies -SEDS|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR RG 1909||Refugee Microenterprise Development Program (MED)|
|O OVC 2021 90001||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply Tribal Victim Services Set-Aside Formula Grant Program|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA EJRC 0101||National Adult Protective Services Training Center|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR ZI 1910||Refugee Individual Development Accounts (IDA) Program|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR RP 1908||Preferred Communities (PC) Program|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF YZ 1904||Maternity Group Home Program|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA IERC 0034||Native American Elder Justice Initiative|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF YO 1926||Street Outreach Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2021 ACL AOA EJIG 0047", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.