Apply for HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0061
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Reducing Social Isolation and Loneliness among People With Disabilities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 07, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: DOD Autism Research Program, Clinical Trial Award
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy Nouakchott, PAS APS FY21
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0061
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0061) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR SIMS 0049||Spinal Cord Injury Model Systems|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0013||Monitoring Phragmites australis biological control agent movement into the US|
|W911NF 17 S 0003 ADVANCED AI AA ANALYTIC||SPECIAL NOTICE FOR ADVANCED AI/AA ANALYTICS|
|W81XWH 21 GWIRP IA||DoD Gulf War Illness, Idea Award|
|W81XWH 21 GWIRP CEA||DoD Gulf War Illness, Clinical Evaluation Award|
|W81XWH 21 GWIRP RAA||DoD Gulf War Illness, Research Advancement Award|
|W81XWH 21 GWIRP TBTA||DoD Gulf War Illness, Therapeutic/Biomarker Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 GWIRP NIA||DoD Gulf War Illness, New Investigator Award|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0010||Identifying and Applying Engineering With Nature® (EWN) Solutions to Inland Locations of the Central United States|
|72088721 PACIFIC RFI 00001||Digital Connectivity and Cybersecurity Partnership (DCCP) - Pacific|
|USAFA BAA 2021 CALL0002||Space Domain Awareness Grand Challenge – Ground-Based Spectral Signatures of Satellites|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0059||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Disability and Pregnancy|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPKT 0062||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Model Systems Knowledge Translation Center (MSKTC)|
|31310021K0002||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), Research and Development Grant, Fiscal Year (FY) 2021|
|W81XWH 21 PRMRP IIRA||CDMRP PRMRP Investigator Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRMRP DA||CDMRP PRMRP Discovery Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRMRP TTDA||CDMRP PRMRP Technology/Therapeutic Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRMRP CTA||CDMRP PRMRP Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRMRP FPA||CDMRP PRMRP Focused Program Award|
|DE FOA 0002492||ARPA-E AND ENVIRONMENTAL SECURITY TECHNOLOGY CERTIFICATION PROGRAM DEMONSTRATION PARTNERSHIP 2.0|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0061", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.