Community Volunteer Ambassador Program (P19AS00312)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Volunteer Ambassador Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P17AC00434 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,784,697.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU
Previous opportunity: Pacific Islands Good Governance Initiative
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00312) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDFI 2019 CMF||Fiscal Year 2019 Capital Magnet Fund Program|
|VA GRANTS NCA FY2020||VETERANS CEMETERY GRANTS PROGRAM|
|P19AS00372||Groundwork Indy Capacity Building|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00312", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: