Apply for F17AS00136
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, employment, labor and training, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Career Discovery Internship Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.676.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 01, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 08, 2017 There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to the SCA under justification 505DM 2.14.B.4..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $280,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Youth Programs Cooridnator Internship at San Juan National Historical Park
Previous opportunity: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Evaluating Locally-Developed or Adapted Homegrown Combination HIV Prevention Interventions for Transgender Persons who have Sex with Men
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00136
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00136) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP17AC00178||THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATION-Youth Summer Conservation Crew for Habitat Restoration at CUVA- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS|
|NPS NOIP17AC00176||THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS- Summer Youth Team- Wetland Restoration- INDU- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS|
|NPS NOIP17AC00364||THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-Park Restoration and Resource Education- INDU- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS|
|NPS NOIP17AC00268||NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS- Repair Twelve Mile Beach to Log Slide Trail- PIRO- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS|
|NPS NOIP16AC00553||Teaching Traditional Building/Landscape Skills Training Project- SLBE|
|NPS NOIP15AC00262||Dragonfly-Mercury Monitoring- GLKN|
|NPS NOIP18AC00195||PLC: Kab-Ash Trail Maintenance- VOYA|
|NPS NOIP18AC00329||Natural and Cultural Preservation and Bat Monitoring Interns- FOLS|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00136", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.