Apply for L19AS00066
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM WY Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.246.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2019 First Round 06/30/2019 Second Round 07/31/2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Human Services Interoperability Innovations
Previous opportunity: DoD Peer Review Orthopaedic, Clinical Trial Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L19AS00066
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L19AS00066) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L19AS00026||BLM Idaho 2019 Invasive and Noxious Plant Mangement|
|L19AS00027||BLM Idaho Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|P19AS00072||Cultural Resource Interns for Manzanar National Historic Site|
|P19AS00183||Native Plant Community Restoration|
|P19AS00069||Geographic Information System (mapping) Program at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P19AS00185||Historic Masonry Repair of Pinery Station and Frijole Ranch|
|P19AS00184||Engage Tribal Youth in Preservation of Ancient Masonry|
|L19AS00067||BLM-CO: BLM-CO Water Resources, Fisheries and Riparian Restoration Program|
|P19AS00192||Ethnographic Overview and assessment of ranching and agriculture|
|P19AS00193||Fire planning, fuel treatment effectiveness, and vegetation change in a landscape altered by a large wildfire, Lassen Volcanic National Park|
|P19AS00195||Understanding the state of curl-leaf mountain mahogany|
|L19AS00021||BLM (MT/Daks) State-wide Forest and Woodlands Resource Management Program|
|L19AS00045||BLM (MT/Daks) Outdoor Recreation Management, Visual Resources, and Travel Management Programs|
|F19AS00219||Cardinal Valley Natural Habitat Restoration Project|
|P19AS00201||Green Resilience Project: Helping Texas Communities|
|P19AS00202||Historic Structures Inventory for the List of Classified Structures|
|L19AS00050||BLM Arizona Recreation and Visitor Services|
|L19AS00047||Arizona Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|NPSNOIORPI1900487||Natural Resource Internship|
|NPSNOINTIR1900496||Partnerships, Signing, and Awareness along National Historic Trail|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L19AS00066", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.