- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, environment, information and statistics, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "15.678" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 20, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Pacific Southwest Region intends to award single source financial assistance as authorized by 505 DM 2.14 (B) to University Enterprises, Inc. This notice is not a request for proposals..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Information and Statistics, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Interpretation and Environmental Education Internships
Previous opportunity: BLM OR/WA FY2018 Master Wildland Urban Interface Community Assistance
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00256) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00256", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: